2009年11月8日星期日

黄天不负苦心人的一天。。。

2day i take part drawing competition ...
n early i have prepare already lo...
hehe..
then i go tj mart lo...
haha..
i see nobody whose i noe de...
aiyo...
nvm lo...
i aso no my partner"de handphone lo...
luckily i call my best friend ALIBA lo...
then i get the phone lo...
aiyo...
is 2 O clock de...
i don noe...
aiyo...aiyo....
i am a muddle-headed...
haha...
then i return 2 home again ...
after return, is time already...
i 催my daddy quick 2 eat his lunch..
n bring me 2 there lo...
on the way..
there have many traffic lo...
but although tthat...i have successly pass it lo...
so gud lo...
hahahahahahaha...
hehehehehehehe.....
hohohohohohohoh....
my partner keeps calling me lo...
BUT finally i come there at 1.58 lo...
hihihihihihihi....
is "sempat" de lo...
very gud that..
i put my things down n register lo...
after that then competition begins lo...
i start 2 draw lo...
the tema is "JANTUNG SIHAT" lo..
is given tata oli 1 hour ..
is 2 short le...
aiyo...
BUT...
i finish my drawing ...
so happy...
then i go 2 shopingthe TJ mart lo...
then is the time 2 penyampaian hadiah ..
i come back..
n hear tat ther is some1 call my name...
TAN SIN YEE......
haha...
i get my prize...
is a small 礼篮。。
have many snacks de...
although i get yhe "sagu hati"..
but i aso feel happy lo...
好过没有。。。。
hahahahahahahahahahaha。。。。
i feel gud lo...
tat my work "i find n search the info..''lo...
haha
真的没有白费。。
haha‘黄天不负苦心人’。。
hahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahah
ahahahhahhahahahahhaha

2 条评论:

  1. wah..
    ah tan ar...
    congratulations oso lar~~
    got blog ad wor..haha

    回复删除
  2. good~
    haha...
    Keep it up,
    wish u happy everyday~

    回复删除