2009年11月24日星期二

plssssssssss.....bless ous


tq chuan yao...
my rubbish blog now become nice again ....
haha..
thank you very much chuan yao...
n your mummy is so pretty...
n so young
n so good...
so u must precious lo...
after holiday,,,i was bz lo...
have working...working...n working again...
so tired ..
i hope i can see my friend faster....
i really miss them very muchla....
muackk
haha
i wan see aliba, teng huan ,verna,chris,lexin...n many many la...
so many day no see them la...
so weird de....
mabe i don 习惯咯!
no hear their sound anymore...
no talk v =them
==
so boring ..
i aso don no wat they do now?
playing...
watching television,chatting...
or...i aso dunnoe lah...
aiyo..
haizzzzzz...
21/12 is the date tat results come out...
i reali...
reali scared lo...
pls ..pls...
i hope i can get full A lo...
pls...i hope my god will give me this suprise lo...
bless me gat 8 A lo..
i aso don wan 2 left this cruel school...
not oli me...
i hope all my belover friends can get 8A lo...
pls...
i wish sincerely...
all ca n get good results n dn left the school...
ok?
god...
plsssssssssssssss.....bless us.l...

没有评论:

发表评论