2009年11月10日星期二

弄了很久啊。。。

aiyo...
i made this blog so difficult...
aiyoyo..
luckily my friend chuan yao help me 2 decorate lo..
haha..
now have clock n 星座lo...
haha
now my blog is more nice..
aso have fish lei..
i must feed my fish untill they become fat fat lo..
hehe..
but i cant put my photo there ..
caz i dont noe how 2 put lo..
aiyo..
i so stupid..
i am a com-idiot lo..
hehe...
i must work hard lo...
cant like tis de..
加油!!!
最近,i am so busy lo..
i have 2 prepare my work -tat is 叙别宴lo...
my work is 2 made cute cute de 册子..
although it is more easier than other works ..
BUT I aso as bz s bee..
haha
i put idiom lo..
hehe.
ihave 2 type n type ..
now tis 害me cannt talk v my bf lo...-jiajun lo..
my bb..jj
muackkk..
i miss u ...
hehe..
cant talk de mushy word already la..
later many people will 鸡皮疙瘩。。。
hehe..
but i conform tat i lv my -jj..
haha
enough..enough..
haha
but after tat i will have more time 2 accompany him lo..
hehe..
n then..
aiyo..
no more 2 talk s lo..
ok lo..
88
my beautiful blog..
n finally..
i wan 2 say 珍重再见2 form 5 students ..
n hope our form 3 students no more 2 separate lo..
ps...
no separate my belover..

1 条评论:

  1. hoho~~
    我家傻婆1号~~
    我找到料~~
    厉害勒^^
    哈哈~~

    回复删除