2009年12月6日星期日

thank you!!!!

hello 2 my blog...
er ...
have left 2 weeks the results will come out le...
so anxious..
but i want tell my friends ...
u always always r my friends...
best friends...
if no your accompany...there is no me already!
if no...
i wont be happy n fun...
thank you 2 all my friends..
on my way of life ..
u always beside me...
n i no alone again...
really thank you to all of u...
always help me when i have problems..
rock me when i sad ..
made me happy ..
i really lucky becaz have friends like tat...
thank you all the teachers..
who always teach me..patiently...
watever wad teacher ...
haha
thank you to my parents..
who always accompany to me ..
especially when i have exam ..
i always burn into midnight oil...
n sleep at eleventh hour...
they always stay beside me
n tell me no so stress..
n say 2 me i made them proud..
gambateh sin yee...
if no stay at tis school...
they will no feel disgrace...
so i must brave...
thank you 2 all my family members ...
4 always "fight mouth "v me...
n let my life full of colour...
haha
thank you...
thank you ..
really thank you...
n thank you the god...
let me study at smk bandar putra ...
such a good school...
haha...
thank you 2 god...
let me have my parents ..
friend...
taechers...
n all the people that i know...
from all of them ..
i have learnt many things ....
lastly ..
hope me ...
can stay in tis school 4 long time..
haha
n get 8A...
no disgrace anyone...
thank you..

1 条评论:

  1. ah tan..
    the pmr result..
    not sure is 21 o not
    hv to check the newspaper..
    is whether 24 or 28 de..
    +u
    we love u too!!~^^

    回复删除