2009年12月9日星期三

MISSING U

eveyday i busy in my house chores..
haha...
i really become an auntie le...
at morning,i wake up n sweep the floor,
then mop the floor...
after tat,i flowering the plant ...
then i help my grandmother 2 prepare all the ingredients...
i really know how tired n trouble now when my grandmother always do tat...
haha..
now i aso know how 2 cook ..
bbut..
a little bit oli..
haha
when i eat the dishes tat i prepare...
i really feel over the moon ..
haha
it tastes heavenly...
hahaha
make me so proud..
n 成就感...
haha
after eat lunch, i go 2 my daddy shop...
n help him 2 sell clothes...
all ppl say me so polite...
n always smile..
haha'
so shy...
haha
although i one person..
n can sell 300.00
haha
厉害!!!
haha...
miss u ...
jiajun...
muackkkk
haha
long time no see u...
hello my friend,
we long time no come out gaigai...
want go out lei...
go out must call me...
pls..
i am so boring....
pls bring me out...
ok?
if not,,,
i w ill sienzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
haha
now i want 2 eat lunch le...
n stared my schedule AGAIN!!!

3 条评论: